Jetty’s Inquiry Management makes it easy for in-person or virtual teams to collect stakeholder feedback, craft the right message and distribute that message. Whether it is a team of 1 or 100, Jetty is designed to streamline the process.
Standard Features Include:
- Inquiry management features handle inquires directly from website, phone or SMS text message.
- Track and archive inquiries for subsequent follow up.
- Custom forms feature helps efficiently obtain feedback from internal and external stakeholders.
- Workload within a JIC is reduced by providing an online inquiry contact form for reporters and other stakeholders to ask questions, submit reports and other information.
- Submitted inquiries are automatically sorted based on contact group and type of submissions.
- Automates the inquiry management process enabling PIO to manage quality and speed as well as provide instant information about questions and responses.
- Stores complete details of all inquiries for easy review, quality control and command reporting.
- Distribute work of managing inquiries to staff not physically present. Authorized staff can participate from any location in receiving, reviewing and responding to inquiries.
- Automatically direct inquiries to most qualified communicator or subject matter expert.
- Inquiries can be automatically routed by email to the most appropriate responder by topic.
- Custom template responses reduce the time to rewrite answers, allow time to focus on unique questions, and allow delegation for common question response.